True Health Mastery
"Very few find their way back to an optimal state f health after suffering with a deficiency degenerative health condition, because they do not know the correct way to properly nourish the human body so that it may function optimally.
Achieving the health transforming process requires scientific knowledge, the desire to reach a state of authentic, true health vibrancy, and not allowing oneself to get confused by misinformation and marketing hype. Managing one's health in full cooperation with the body's innate design invariably leads to many surprising, profound life changes, which in turn have more far reaching effects in the world than one could imagine.
Having true health is a vibrant state of being that reveals one's higher potential as a contributing human being. Making the world a better place simply begins with improving the efficiency with which your trillions of cells that compose your body function--your inner universe. Once a human being achieves this higher state, life becomes more purposeful and meaningful."
Igniting Your Greater Human Potential
It's the personal choices you make every day that determine your state of health, and they have a greater far reaching impact than you might think. Those choices determine whether you are putting yourself in the disease process, or if you are preventing it. Any likelihood of succumbing to a variety of degenerative, deficiency diseases that severely affect your quality of life and limit your life choices depends on the amount of correct scientific knowledge you acquire about how your body works, and becoming aware of the many factors that affect people's health at this time.
Therefore, learning what needs to be done to prevent you from becoming a victim requires stopping all the nonsense and focusing only on the fundamental science of your own physiology. Without this strong foundation of knowledge, you will be snowed right and left with the overwhelming amount of hype thrown at you from the media, online marketers, your own medical practitioner, the local health store employee, and well meaning friends.
Currently, achieving uncommonly vibrant health is generally considered to be the exception, where over 80% of the population in the U.S. is obese, has heart disease, diabetes, cancer, or many other degenerative conditions.
With millions of people suffering from some kind of diminished health condition for at least the last two generations, it is now perceived to be the norm, but most importantly, millions of people whose health is diminished do not realize that this trend is far from normal.
The real problem is, few people know the many reasons why they are sick or the many factors that have led them to their current state of health, and many millions of people are functioning at diminished capacities and don't even realize it, or if they do realize it, they don't know what to do about it.
The only way to fix this epidemic of physical deterioration, impaired brain functioning and diminished cognitive awareness is to understand and change the many factors that have reduced a person's whole health potential and therefore their true capacity as a vibrant, highly evolved human being.
Getting to the true root of the problem means acquiring the necessary breadth and depth of knowledge in order to steer clear of the overwhelming amount of false and misleading information that is causing so much confusion, fear and woefully misguided health management choices.
If the health advice you have received so far has not resulted in all of the following authentic health attributes, then it is likely incomplete, incorrect, or only partial advice, and it is probable that the person who advised you may not be properly qualified.
For true health to occur, all aspects of an individual's health and well being must be addressed. A person who is in the state of true, whole health experiences the following:
- Noticeable health improvements within days or a couple of weeks.
- Improvement in daily physical stamina and mental energy.
- Alleviation of a variety of general aches and pains, headaches, and other chronic health problems.
- Consistently feeling energetic and being more productive in daily activities.
- Improved brain functioning: improved focus, concentration and learning capacity.
- Improved cognitive functioning and psychological steadiness.
- Negative thoughts replaced by new perspectives and positive thoughts.
- Perceive stress differently, make decisions calmly and rationally.
- Improved ability to interact with others, improved relationships.
- Experiencing feelings of happiness and inner calm in spite of life's challenges.
- Better able to handle stress and solve problems; taking more positive action, being more proactive rather than reactive.
- Increased desire to expand on life's possibilities and make new life changes and decisions.
- Increased personal courage; self- belief and self-confidence to accomplish anything they desire.
- Realizing your own unique gifts, talents, skills and knowledge, and wanting to share what you know and can
do with the world.
- Realizing life’s infinite possibilities and being excited about it.
- Exhibiting greater charisma and looking and feeling absolutely vibrant.
- Attracting and being a greater inspiration to others.
- Improved energy that can be felt by others in their presence.
- Gaining greater credibility as a true health advocate and in other areas of life.